Ok, my task today on my 31 days to a better blog course is to create a list blog (ok, this was my job two days ago, but I’m a bit behind).
Here ya go! This is my Making a Difference opportunities starter list.
1) General do nice things – feel good site – full of ideas: http://www.dailychallenge.org
2) Supports a variety of make a difference project through sponsors – you just have to click and others donate! www.GreaterGood.com
Think locally – Wichita Based:
1) Wichita teen Kyle Hicks website – Kyle needs a bone marrow transplant to manage a rare and painful skin condition http://www.cotaforkyleh.com/
2) Support Ryan Schartz as he pursues his performing dream – help him with his off-Broadway gig! Very cool! http://ryanschartz.vpweb.com
Think globally – outside Wichita:
1) Foundation supporting Toronto hospital for sick kids http://www.sickkidsfoundation.com
2) The hunger site: http://www.thehungersite.com
3) The breast cancer prevention: http://thebreastcancersite.com
4) The child health site: http://thechildhealthsite.com
5) The literacy promotion site: http://theliteracysite.com
6) The rainforest site: http://therainforestsite.com
7) The animal rescue support site: http://theanimalrescuesite.com
One thought on “10 cool “make a difference sites””
Hello, first timer here.
I arrived via problogger. Isn’t there a group or site called ‘Think Globally?’ Anyhow, I’m signed in with my wordpress dot com account but if interested, you can find me at Simply Blog [dot net] Cheers!